Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 110

Thread: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

  1. #71
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">horseshit </div></div>

    dogshit
    ratshit
    even gatorshit

    I beieve Fulmer has taken 10-15 years off my life.

  2. #72
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    tigershit today..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #73
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    lol...man, do you have to rub my nose in it?

  4. #74
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    OK...I'll be more gentle....rephrase that as Bayou Bengalshit...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #75
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    Man, you've hurt me...and I thought you were a friend!

  6. #76
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    I am...but not when it comes to UT...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #77
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    That hurts...the only school in the southeast that would accept me, and eventually graduate me...and you make fun. But one consolaton is that LSU is still stuck with Miles! Maybe him and Fulmer can take turns as pivot.

  8. #78
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Vern Lundquist with the biggest kiss of death Ive ever seen. </div></div>

    I had just got home and the before the first play I see at the house "Tennessee has not turned the ball over or committed a penalty today."

    I thought why did he have to say it, and bam pick 6.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #79
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    I leaped off the couch when he said that, and told my son, "No, don't say it!" But I was too late.

  10. #80
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    He killed LSU with that earlier in the game.

    Encouraging effort by the defense. The offense looked much better in the second half. Hard to win games when a senior quarterback can't look off a corner.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •